The SISSA-SNS node is located at the International School for Advanced Studies
in Trieste (Italy). Research interests are spread over computational condensed matter, statistical mechanics and biophysics. The node in particular is planning to carry on a new research program in the field of renewable energies and an intense program of summer schools and tutorials in computational science for both graduate and undergraduate students.
- Emerging Technologies in Scientific Data Visualisation
April 3, 2018 - April 6, 2018
- Physiological role of ions in the brain: towards a comprehensive view by molecular simulation
May 21, 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Computational biophysics on your desktop: is that possible?
University of Trento, Italy
September 3, 2018 - September 6, 2018
- 19th International Workshop on Computational Physics and Materials Science: Total Energy and Force Methods
January 10, 2019 - January 12, 2019
- Summer School on Classical and Quantum Monte Carlo methods for Material Science, Nanotechnology and Biophysics
June 26, 2018 - July 13, 2018