The ZCAM Node was established by the Fundación Agencia Aragonesa para la
Investigación y Desarrollo (ARAID) and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN). ZCAM will support various thematic activities, from computational statistical physics with application e.g. to non-linear dynamics and mesoscopic systems, to bioinformatics and quantum chemistry. It will also benefit from close interaction with adjacent institutions: the Institute for Biocomputation and Physics of Complex Systems, the Institute of Nanoscience of Aragón and the Aragón Institute for Engineering Research.
- 8th Workshop on Time-Dependent Density-Functional Theory: Prospects and Applications
August 28, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- From sequences to functions: challenges in the computation of realistic genotype-phenotype maps
CECAM-ES, University of Zaragoza
March 13, 2019 - March 15, 2019
- School on Kinetics and Dynamics of Chemical Reactions (registration deadline: March 9)
April 9, 2018 - April 13, 2018
- Theoretical Solid State Chemistry: theory, modelling, and simulation.
May 7, 2018 - May 11, 2018
- Quantum and Mixed Quantum Classical Dynamics in photochemistry
May 14, 2018 - May 18, 2018
- New Computational Methods for Attosecond Molecular Processes - Deadline April 13th, 2018.
May 21, 2018 - May 25, 2018
- 8th School on Time-Dependent Density-Functional Theory: Prospects and Applications
August 20, 2018 - August 27, 2018
- Advanced CFD and Turbulence Modelling targeting HPC
BSC, with support from CECAM-UK
October 3, 2018 - October 5, 2018
- Density-functional theory and beyond – high-throughput screening and big-data analytics, towards exascale computational materials science
Universitat de Barcelona
August 26, 2019 - September 5, 2019
Adrián Velázquez Campoy