Mainz Materials Simulation Days 2017
June 12, 2017 to June 14, 2017
Location : CECAM-DE-SMSM, Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Mainz, Germany
- Friederike Schmid (Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Institute of Physics, Germany)
- Burkhard Duenweg (Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Mainz, Germany)
- Kostas Daoulas (Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Germany)
- Kurt Kremer (Max Planck Institut for Polymer Research, Mainz, Germany)
- Astrid Chase (Institute of Physics, Johannes Gutenberg Univ. , Germany)
Please consult also the special page
for this event!
The Mainz Materials Simulation Days are by now an
established series of biennial meetings organized
by the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research
and the University of Mainz in Germany.
As a topic for the 2017 meeting, we have chosen "Hybrid
simulations involving particles and field theory",
where we have in mind systems with hydrodynamic and/or
electrostatic interactions, but also polymer systems
simulated by a hybrid algorithm involving chains of
particles and a Mean Field background. We hope that
bringing these complementary approaches together will
result in inspiring new ideas.