Ion Transport from Physics to Physiology: the Missing Rungs in the Ladder
April 3, 2017 to April 5, 2017
- A Former Electrophysiologist Revisits Diffusive Gating
- All-atom simulation of ion permeation in single-file channels
- The molecular dynamics of potassium channel permeation, selectivity and gating
Bert de Groot
- Activation Gating at the Selectivity Filter in K+ Channels
- Computation approaches to the study of ion channels activation and modulation
- Markov State Model approaches to molecular kinetics: toward modeling ion transport mechanisms
- Limitations on the Determination of Biophysical Constants in Fitting Mechanistic Models to Ligand Binding Data.
- Molecular rearrangements underlying BK channel function
- Neurotransmitter funneling optimizes glutamate receptor kinetics
- Allosteric transition of a bacterial pentameric ligand-gated ion channel
- Molecular mechanism of modulation of pentameric ligand gated ion channels: Insights from electrophysiology, structural biology and molecular dynamics
- Ion transport: from kinetic models to high resolution structures and back
- Modelling channel opening in Channelrhodopsin-2
- Panning for precious metals: Mechanics of a transition metal transporter
- Exploring the Complex Dynamics of an Ion Channel Voltage Sensor Domain via Computation
Mounir Tarek, Lucie Delemotte, Marina A. Kasimova, Daniel Sigg, Michael L. Klein, Vincenzo Carnevale and Mounir Tarek
- Looking for the mechanisms of temperature activation in TRPV1 ion channels.
- Mechanisms of Temperature-dependent Gating: Lessons from Designer channels.