PRACE support to mitigate impact of COVID-19 pandemic
PRACE is welcoming project proposals requesting computing resources to contribute to the mitigation of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. This applies, without being exhaustive, to the following topics:
- Biomolecular research to understand the mechanisms of the virus infection
- Bioinformatics research to understand mutations, evolution, etc.
- Bio-simulations to develop therapeutics and/or vaccines
- Epidemiologic analysis to understand and forecast the spread of the disease
- Other analyses to understand and mitigate the impact of the pandemic
This call for proposals will follow a fast track review process to provide swift feedback to the applicants. This call is open until further notice. Applications are evaluated within one week and start as soon as possible if awarded.
For further information please see