Molecular and Chemical Kinetics
- Frank Noe (Free University of Berlin, Germany)
- Christof Schütte (Zuse Institute Berlin, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany)
- Luigi Delle Site (Institute for Mathematics, FU Berlin, Germany)
- Carsten Hartmann (BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg, Germany)
- John Chodera (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, USA)
- Vijay Pande (Stanford University, USA)
- Guillermo Pérez-Hernández (Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science, Freie Universität Berlin (previous), Institute of Medical Physics and Biophysics, Charité Berlin (current), Germany)
The conference molecular and chemical kinetics 2015 is the successor of the three very successful conferences "molecular kinetics 2009/11/13". Its unique setup is to bring together international outstanding theoretical physicists and chemists with mathematicians and experimentalists in order to lead an influential discussion on how the fields and its methods should develop. In 2015 we will for the first time in this series couple cell-level questions wilh molecular questions. We believe that since a sizable number of molecular scientists with a solid statistical mechanics background are now pushing to model on the cellular scale, we are able to increase the scope of the conference without loosing focus.
Participants are highly encouraged to present a poster.
Registration to this workshop will only be complete after you have registered and payed the conference fee here:
The Materials Computation Center (MCC) at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign administers an NSF-sponsored program that offers travel funds to US-based scientists to attend workshops, symposium and tutorials. We do not administer these funds. Please check these pages for more information.