The central goal of the 1st E-CAM Extreme-Scale State-of-the-art Workshop is to provide a forum for fellow E-CAM application end users and developers to:
1. Identify emerging extreme-scale computing requirements across the centre, including from both academia and industry partners
2. Increase the centre’s awareness of current and emerging HPC hardware and software technologies on the road to exascale computing
3. Increase the centre’s awareness of PRACE services (Advanced Training, software enablement, and industry interactions)
4. Interface with other members of the European HPC community
5. Identify themes of future interest for the centre on the road to exascale computing
Internal E-CAM Call for Presentations (CfP):
E-CAM welcomes submissions on innovative work from within the centre, which faces into the challenges of enabling/optimizing/modernizing applications of relevance to E-CAM, for extreme-scale computing, including preparing applications for exascale computing. The authors of the best-scored abstracts will be selected for a full 15-minute presentation.